SEO tools are the online marketer’s best friend. Without at least a few in-depth, data-mining, keyword tracking, research-handling superstars in your SEO kit, you may find it hard to compete in the content crowd. That’s because research, planning, and strategy are located at the bottom of the content success ladder. You can’t reach new heights without first climbing and conquering these basics. With that out of the way, here are 10 awesome, dependable, so-worth-it, paid SEO tools I personally recommend.
2. AhrefsAhrefs is a fan favorite across content marketers, content writers, and SEO-ers alike – with good reason. The company boasts some of the most comprehensive data collecting and storage out there so their tools are as up-to-date and accurate as possible. Plus, they’re easy to use and make analyzing all that SEO data simple. When you buy a subscription, you get access to their entire range of SEO helpers, including:
- Site Explorer: See the backlink profile and organic search traffic data for any website.
- Keywords Explorer: Research keywords and data like search volume, keyword difficulty, and clicks.
- Rank Tracker: Track your Google rankings and compare them to your competitors’.
- Site Audit: Get a full visual of your site’s SEO health.
3. SEMrushIf you want reams of SEO data at your fingertips or an all-in-one tool, SEMrush is the solution to buy. Here’s a breakdown:
- Track keyword rankings, organic traffic, and backlinks.
- Zero in on your competitors’ data and analyze how to do better.
- Save your searches in lists, and have reports and updates sent to your email.
- Do SEO site audits.
- Get a LOT of insights and data at your fingertips.